Give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting! Psalm 118:1
If you’re not sure what to be thankful for today, pull up a chair and join me in today’s list of 10. No matter what life is dishing out, what storms are assaulting you, the goodness and lovingkindness of the Lord never changes!
I can always be thankful that:
41. He became poor so I might become rich in Him! 2 Cor. 8:9
42. He became sin so I could be the righteousness of God in Christ! 2 Cor. 5:21
43. He cancelled out all my Sin! Colossians 2:13, 14
44. I am accepted in the Beloved! Ephesians 1:6
45. He cares for me! I Peter 5:7
46. He loved me First!! I John 4:19
47. He intercedes for me! Hebrews 7:25
48. He has prepared a place for me! John 14:2
49. He comes to my aid when I am tempted! Hebrews 2:18
50. My name is written in the Lamb’s book of life! Luke 10:20 More on that HERE.
Dear Father, You are altogether good! Thank you for demonstrating your goodness, mercy, and faithfulness to us, by giving us your Son! We’re unable to fathom the depth of your love, so you continually reveal it to us through your Word, your comforting Holy Spirit, the beauty of creation, and answered prayer. Open our eyes and hearts to see the signs, big and small, of your love towards us! It’s all grace! Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!! In His beautiful name, Amen!