Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever! Psalm 107:1
I’m really excited today about joining the following friends, to give thanks to our wonderful Lord:
…And to add my little thoughts to “The List that Never Ends“:
Since spring is on the verge of popping out around our little hollow in the hills, today’s list of 10 are forefront in my mind (and our yard):
1. Feather visitors
2. Crocus and daffodils already spreading colour in a March-gray world
3. Delicate magnolia buds, too many to count
4. Sunnier sunsets
5. Beautiful, deer neighbors
6. The blessing of Rain
7. A cozy hearth when it feels damp to the bone
8. The company of the neighbors dogs, without the upkeep
9. The gift of sight to take it all in!!
10. And for my husband’s compulsion and gift in capturing God’s creation in photos!
What are you thankful for today?
“In everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” I Thess. 5:18